COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Since the COVID-19 pandemic, we have had to update some of our store policies:
We offer free In-Store Pickup as an option for our local Richmond customers. Simply select In-Store Pickup at Checkout and one of our store associates will give you a phone call when it’s ready. Bring a copy of your order, the credit card used for purchase and a photo ID to the store to pick up your order. Orders will be held for 7 days.
If you would like to schedule a private shopping appointment, call during our open hours and we will set up a time for you to shop alone in the store. We complying with Virginias statewide face covering requirement in indoor public spaces for our customer and staffs safety.
We can no longer doing exchanges or returns until further notice.
- All items handled by customers and not bought are disinfected by employees before being put back in the storefront.
- Regular disinfecting of store done on frequently touched areas multiple times daily.
- We are limiting store capacity to 5 customers at a time
- Free disposable face mask are offered to customers without mask.
- Hand sanitizer available and visible for customers to use throughout store.
- Sneeze guard is placed at cash register
- 6 Foot marking distance placed along floor at checkout.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies, call us at 804-342-5886 during our store hours.