We partner with designers around the world to transform their vision into a reality. Through this partnership, we collaborate to create new textiles and products.To become a Pixan design partner, email email@example.com or follow these steps:
1. Design Ideas
Feel free to tell us about your business and design ideas. The sales manager will provide a design submission form and/or product submission form and sample making policy. This sheet includes all relevant information for the product including a computer-generated specifications for pattern design colors, dimensions, a detailed inspiration photo is optional. Once completed the team will review your ideas and determine what techniques or limitations there are with your designs. Our artisans create products using a variety of techniques perfected through trainings and cultural teachings. The sample making process typically takes 3-4 months to finalize for 1-3 designs.
Share your ideas and vision with Pixan by sending us your designs and detailed specifications to: xxx
2. Sample Day
Pixan will schedule an appointment with a backstrap weaving artisan to create the textile for the sample in the office. The Pixan Production Manager will work with the artisan to begin the design, assuring colors and dimensions are correct. The client must be available by email this day to receive photos of the sample in process via email or WhatsApp. Pixan requires timely responses from the client on Sample Day in order to ensure the design is correct.
The designer can approve the sample, do one round of revisions on the sample, or reject the sample. An invoice will be issued listing the sample making cost and any other fees. For more information about sample costing and details, email xxxx for our sample policy.
3. Place your order
Once a textile sample is approved we will move the order into production. Product samples will require an extra fee and sampling process.Order terms:
- 45-60 day lead time
- 10 unit order minimum per custom design for opening orders.
- A 50% deposit is required within 5 business days of initial invoice being issued. Within this 5 business day grace period, Pixan can accept cancellations and/or edits to the order. After the 5 business day grace period, no changes to the order can be accepted.
- If the client confirms the order after the 5 business day grace period has expired, the ship-to date is subject to change.
- Initial invoices do not include shipping costs.
- The remaining balance as reflected by the final invoice is due within 15 business days of the ship-to date.
4. Create marketing materials
While our artisans partners hand-craft your items, we can provide you with marketing materials to educate your customers on the new products. During this time, we can provide you with information about Pixan to help tell our story. Let the sales manager know if you would like to receive our Marketing Package.
Pixan and the client will agree on the ship-to date for each order. The ship-to date is determined after analyzing the lead time and current capacity to complete the order and will be provided to the client on the initial invoice.
Our team can provide a non-binding estimate of shipping costs, and lead time at any time.
- Pixan only offers express shipping/expedited delivery.
- Shipping costs depend on the weight and destination of the order. Pixan can provide a non-binding estimate of shipping costs.
- Pixan works with 2nd party shipping distributors offering international and national shipping rates. There is no local postal service in Guatemala.
- The client is responsible for all shipping costs, which will be added to their order’s final invoice.
- The final invoice with shipping costs will be issued 2 to 3 days after the ship-to date.
- Pixan is not responsible for the products once they have been given to the mail service carrier.
- Pixan is not responsible for arranging third party brokers if/when dealing with international customs agencies.
6. Receive order & pay balance
After we ship you your order, we will send you a final invoice that includes any changes you requested, as well as the cost of shipping. Full payment is due within 15 days of the ship-to date and is listed as the Due Date at the bottom of the invoice.
A $15 US transaction fee is included on every invoice. The transaction fee helps Pixan cover the costs associated with payment collection (bank transfer fees, exchange rate fluctuations, Paypal fees, etc.).
Please see the Pixan Payment Options document for more information on how to make payments to Pixan.
Share your successes & feedback
We love supporting our design partners and are always working to improve our products and systems. We depend on your pictures, stories and feedback to complete this so please stay in touch by emailing us anytime at xxxxx