Introducing our Guatemalan Goods 2021 Collection! All proceeds from these designs will support our clean-burning stove projects for 2021.
Our most significant projects is clean-stove building in the homes of Indigenous Guatemalan women. The clean stoves filter the smoke outside instead of the traditional stoves that produce 400-cigarettes-worth of smoke an hour inside the home. This prolonged exposure leads to respiratory infections, eye damage, heart and l eye damage, heart and lung disease, and lung cancer...all contributing to one of the leading causes of death of women and children under five in Guatemala
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem