Introducing our Guatemalan Goods 2021 Collection! All proceeds from these designs will support our clean-burning stove projects for 2021.
Our most significant projects is clean-stove building in the homes of Indigenous Guatemalan women. The clean stoves filter the smoke outside instead of the traditional stoves that produce 400-cigarettes-worth of smoke an hour inside the home. This prolonged exposure leads to respiratory infections, eye damage, heart and l eye damage, heart and lung disease, and lung cancer...all contributing to one of the leading causes of death of women and children under five in Guatemala
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping